Thursday, July 28, 2011
Atlanta Select Prime
Back to School
Tournament Schedule and Rules
August 5 – 7, 2011
Team 1# Atl Sel Platinum Team #3 Mc Buck
Team #2 Atl Sel Prime Team #4 Mc Buck
Team #1 vs. Team #2 6:00p Fri.
Team #1 vs. Team #3 9:00 a Sat.
Team#2 vs. Team #4 12:45p Sat.
Team #3 vs. Team #2 3:45 Sat.
Team #4 vs. Team # 1 6:45 Sat.
Team #3 vs. Team #4 8:45 Sat.
Team #1 Mc Buck Team #3 Atl Sel Black
Team #2 SCS Team #4 Atl Sel Prime
Team #3 vs. Team #2 7:00p Fri.
Team #1 vs. Team #3 10:00a Sat.
Team#2 vs. Team #4 1:45p Sat.
Team #4 vs. Team # 1 4:45p Sat.
Team #3 vs. Team #4 7:45p Sat.
Team #1 vs. Team #2 10:00a Sun
Team# 1 Atl Sel Red Team#3 C.P
Team#2 Atl Sel Prime Team#4 Atl Sel White
Team#2 vs. Team #4 8:00p Fri.
Team #1 vs. Team #3 11:00a Sat.
Team #3 vs. Team #2 2:45p Sat.
Team #4 vs. Team # 1 5:45p Sat.
Team #1 vs. Team #2 11:00a Sun.
Team #3 vs. Team #4 12:00p Sun.
Tournament Championship Games, Sunday August 7, 2011
• Original Roster must be turned in before the
start of the first game. No additional
players may be added upon turning in the
roster. Note: Teams should have all players
on the roster that mayor may not be
• Teams and two coaches will be admitted
free to the tournament.
• $5 entry fee per day
• A concession stand will be available
• Fighting and cursing is prohibited and offenders will be
ejected from the tournament can be subject to further
• In the first game of the day teams will be allowed a 10
minute grace period; all other games will. be forfeited at
• 3 minute warm-up between games.
• There will be two 15 minutes halves per game.
• Clocks will stop only the last 2 minutes of every game
and time outs.
• Three timeouts per half: two 30 seconds and 1 full; 1
timeout per team. in overtime.
• 3 minutes will be allowed for halftime
• Bonus on the 7th team foul
• Double bonus on the l0th team foul
• Each team is responsible for cleaning their area after
• Brackets: Team on the right will be home and the team
on the left will be the visitors.
• In the 17u championship game a shot clock will be used.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Top Picture - National NSABA Champions - The Mighty Tenth Grade BLACK Team.
Middle Picture - Hanging Out with Former NBA Star Steve Smith - The Mighty Seventh Grade SILVER at the YBOA Nationals.
Bottom Picture - National NSABA Runner Up - The Mighty Eighth Grade SILVER Team.
EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, Go Atlanta Select!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Congratulations Atlanta Select Fifth Grade SILVER - 3rd in the Nation YBOA Div II Championship. Hey, Look at the Trophy!
|The Mighty Fifth Grade SILVER team had a very successful year. They earned a trophy in nearly every tournament in which they played to include the YBOA Nationals. |
That's the Way They Do It.
Let's nickname them the Atlanta Select Gators.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Saturday, July 2, 2011
|The Mighty Eleventh/Twelfth Gare PRIME|
|The Mighty Eleventh/Twelfth Grade SILVER|
|The Mighty Ninth Grade RED Team|
|The Mighty Ninth Grade CLASSIC Team|
|The Mighty Tenth Grade BLACK Team|
|The Mighty Second Grade RED Team Playing for Fifth Place at the AAU Nationals.|
Good Luck to all. Go Select!