Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31 Exciting Sights from Skills Development Camp, 09/09/2012.

 
 
Ready to Rumble.
 
Do I have to dribble with these things over my eyes?
 
I got it coach!
 
Keep up brother.
 
I have got it brother.
 
The view from above.

 They are jumping rope.

How long we have to do this coach?

Just do it!

 Got it coach.

Dribble and roll?

Dribble two at a time?

Coach is testing our knowledge of the game.

Remember, he gave us an assignment, something about circumference.

More "Life Skills", Who is he going to call on?

Maybe he will skip me.

Maybe he will skip us too.

They are watching us, somebody need to man up.

See coach, this is what it is.

I agree, I have got his back.

Coach Hill wants to know how we feel.

Offering "Words of Wisdom".

 That's it, time for the older group.

We start with push up?

 Good form.

Dealing with the heavy ball.

Dealing with the regular ball.

Dealing with two balls.

 Follow through.
 
Agility.
 
Focus.
 
See you next Sunday.
 
You are invited to our Fall Skills Development Camp,
Every Sunday until the end of January 2013.
Click on "Camp" or "Calendar"above for details.
 
Go Select!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment