Sunday, January 29, 2012

25 Pictures from The Final 2011-12 Skills Development Camp, 01-29-2012


About 6 PM Sunday evening, 01-29-2012. The official picture of the older group that attended Skills Development camp. What a day. Check out the other 24 pictures.
Go Select!

I am only 4 years old and I can hang with the 12u group.
Watch my defense.
Watch my offense.
I can keep up with the boys. I have earned my t-shirt.
Block out!

I blocked out!
Run, Get it!
Here I am again, Yes I am only 4 years old.
I am young too. I deserve face time.
See me on the bench, taking a little break!
Two balls now. 
Life Skills session with Coach Cannon. The younger group.
Thanking Coach Jones for a very successful 2011 season. Coach Jones on right.
Ah, Oh, Coach Yuseff with the big boys.
Let's build that core, Get them up.
Not easy, try it.
Time to move to the next station coach.
I got it, this stuff is easy coach.
I made it, I am ready for the next station.
I thought this was over, push ups!
A good training day, just about that time to go home.
Hit the stands, time for life skills.






Atlanta Select would like to thanks the 148 student athletes that attended our 2011-12 Skills Development camp. See you again in September 2012. Have agreat season and now prepare for TRYOUTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment